Aircuity Partners with SmartBIM to Offer Building Information Modeling Objects A Series of Advanced Modeling Objects and Documentation are Provided for the Design Community NEWTON, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Aircuity, the smart airside efficiency company, announced today that it is now offering a series of Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects through SmartBIM,…
Effective use of BIM creates an ever increasing need for new work-share space, remote access and customize-able solutions for the volume of your firm’s BIM data. Access Suite was developed to answer these needs. A pass-word protected, and highly customize-able repository providing tools for management, storage and utilization solutions for your firm’s BIM data.
Web-Based For Faster Access and More Intuitive Use
Access Suite offers firms a variety of Autodesk Revit® data tools, from managing data to cost estimating. Library Manager – object and content management solution improves processes and helps utilize BIM data to the fullest potential. Allows the users’ content to reside in one location saving searches across files, folders and servers to find specific objects. Better utilize all your existing objects, reduce redundancies and build custom catalogues. Plus, QTO Cost Check – with a single click, produce a takeoff on your projects, giving you a snap shot of the current costs. Confirm design decisions and costs early in the process when design revisions can be studied with minimal impact as opposed to later in the process when revisions can cause delays, additional risks or major cost.
Saves You Time and Money
- An organized repository for firm-specific Revit catalogues
- Distribution point for Revit catalogues. Firms can publish, organize and manage content across the enterprise, project teams and offices.
- Role-based secure login, accessible from any location where the user has an Internet connection
- Promote the firm’s standards of practice, enforcing project quality
- Reduced project risk due to use of vetted families
- Ease of use with customize-able navigation and full text searches
- Rich data presentation, view family thumbnail, properties, and 3D models
- Publish quantity take-offs from Revit project to Repository and view quantities in web-browser.